.

Black African Soap


What is Black African soup?
It's a 100% natural cleanser for face and body, originally created in Africa.
It's called black soap, but it's normally brownish. Its texture is soft, slippery and crumbly.  


There are different ingredients for this soap from different brands. The magical formula in mine is:

  • Shea butter, 
  • Cocoa pod powder, 
  • Camwood, 
  • Palm kernel oil, 
  • Coconut oil, 
  • Plantation peel powder, 
  • Aqua,
  • and Pure Honey


How to use the Black African soup?
Use it every morning and every night, before bed.

Step 1 -  Take a little bit of the black african soap (sunflower seed size).

Step 2 - Bring some water to your face and hands.

Step 3 - Lather up the soap between your wet hands. 

Step 4 - Rub the foam gently in your face and neck (Not the soap directly). You will notice that your skin absorbs the foam. Keep adding foam till the piece of soap disappears. 

Step 5 - Wash your face and neck with abundant cold water. 

Step 6 - Use a deep moisturiser that suits your skin type. Preferably, fragrance -free, no parabens or chemicals.

I wouldn't advise to rub the soap directly into the skin, as its  natural particles could damage the skin.

In the first usage, you may feel a stinging sensation and redness, specially in the acne areas. That sensation vanishes after rinsed with water. 

The soap bar easily absorbs water. Keep it dry, to last longer.



Results in my skin
After just 1 week, I could see already results. The first thing I noticed was the smoothness, the glow and how my skin was staring to deep clean. 


I don't even need to use exfoliants anymore, as it also makes that for me.

I haven't try in my body, yet,  but I am sure the results would  be, at least, as good as the ones on my face.