.

Daily Positive Affirmations

What are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are auto-suggestions that when daily repeated it reprograms our mind to consciously and unconsciously make it happen, changing our life. 

It's a form of giving instructions to the  brain, preparing it for action.

The more the positive affirmations are repeated, more we internalize it and believe as truth.





What are the Benefits of Positive Affirmations?

  • Increases confidence and self-esteem
  • Creates positive relationships
  • Keeps us focus in our goals
  • Improves mood
  • Motivates
  • Unblocks our full potential
  • Helps with addiction
  • Others


How to Create Positive Affirmations?
  • Identify your negative self-talk and beliefs (fears and doubts)
  • Create positive affirmations to overcome those thoughts and beliefs
  • Use only positive words. Avoid "don't want" or "can't", or other words in the negative form.
  • Use just the present tense. If we refer to the future, we are delaying for indeterminate time. Or may never happen, because we are not specifying when.
  • Be specific and concise
  • Positive affirmations should manifest the change we desire for our life
  • Write it down in paper


Louise Hay Suggestions for Positive Affirmations: 

Self-Love
  • I love and approve of myself 
  • I am worthy of great things in life
  • I am good enough
  • I love myself totally with no expectations
  • I forgive myself for not being perfect
  • I honor who I am
  • I do not have to prove myself to anyone



Past 
  • Old and negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
  • I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
  • It is now safe for me to release all of my childhood traumas and move into love
  • I release all negative thoughts of the past and all worries about the future
  • I have compassion for all
  • every experience I have is perfect for my growth



Success and Prosperity
  • I prosper wherever I turn
  • My income is constantly increasing
  • wherever I work, I am deeply appreciated and well compensated
  • I claim my power and move beyond all limitations
  • I now create a wonderful new job
  • Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time



Health 
  • I take care of my body everyday and nourish it with healthy food and exercise
  • My healing is already in process
  • Love flows through my body, healing all disease
  • I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life
  • I love every cell of my body
  • I make healthy choices. I have respect myself


Romantic Love
  • I am worthy loving. There is love all around me
  • I am in a joyful intimate relationship with a person that truly loves me
  • I attract only healthy relationships. I am always treat well
  • I, now, deserve love, romance and joy and all the good life has to offer me
  • I experience love wherever I go
  • I am beautiful and everybody loves me



Other Louise Hay Thoughts

  • It's only a thought and a thought can be changed
  • Every thought we think is creating our future
  • It is true if you believe it to be true
  • Life loves me
  • I have the courage to live my dreams
  • I live in the paradise of my own creation
  • I am on a ever-changing journey
  • Today is the future I created yesterday
  • All that I seek is already within me 
  • What you choose to think is what you will get in life
  • I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life
  • I do not fix problems. I fix thinking. Then problems fix themselves.





How to Practice Positive Affirmations?


1 - Repeat your positive affirmations at least 5 times, in the morning and before bed. It can be before getting out of the bed, or during shower or other activity.

2 - Visualize every affirmation, while saying it. 

3 - Deep breathing into the affirmation while saying, helps to internalize.

4 - Always think positive!




We can make our own path!